A deceptively easy quilt that is perfect for working with curves for the first time. Make it in three shades of your favorite color for a shaded look or choose multiple colors for a totally different take.
Pattern includes instructions and templates for the quilt (61x61).
Use the tag #blackberryquilt and tag me @meganmme on Instagram and other social media so I can come swoon over your work!
Sample Details: Made in Kona White, Prarie Sky, Malibu, and Navy.
1 1/4 yards
|1 1/8 yards||
|1/2 yard||4 yards or 2 yards of 108" wide backing|
- Curved Piecing
- 1/4" piecing: Close 1/4" seams will help accuracy but the cutting instructions are slightly oversized and units are trimmed down to size to help with accuracy during final assembly.
- Rotary Cutting skills
- Basic assembly skills
- Sewing Machine
- Rotary Cutter and Mat
- Iron for pressing
- Paper templates for the curves are included in the pattern. However, acrylic templates will speed up the cutting process. The 6 1/2" templates from https://www.bettycrockerass.com/shop/complete-set-of-all-templates are the same size as the templates provided in the pattern.
- Detailed instructions with full-color diagrams
- Coloring Page to try out your own combinations
- Cutting instructions with diagrams
- Tutorial links and tips
- Instant Download
Pattern copyright Megan Ellinger 2019. Purchase includes permission to sell finished products but not to redistribute the pattern in any format.